Land + Coastal’s Ms. Ernst has worked on environmental assessments as part of the permitting process for energy, defense and development projects. The following is a list of projects Ms. Ernst has worked on which required environmental assessment work for either the federal NEPA process or state review process.
Ms. Ernst’s project experience prior to starting Land+ Coastal Services, LLC:
- Naval Station Newport Security Barrier Environmental Planning Study, Newport, RI.
- East Providence, RI Waterfront Drive Revetment Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Permitting.
- New York Regional Interconnection – New York Public Service Commission Article VII Application Environmental Impacts Assessment, NY.
- Dutch Hill Wind Project Environmental Impact Statement– Steuben County, NY.
- RC Rose Island Hotel Company, LLC – Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental management Plan, Rose Island Resort, Rose Island, The Bahamas.
- Northeast Utilities Connecticut to Rhode Island 345kV Transmission Project, Willamantic to Putnam, CT.
- TransÉnergie U.S., Ltd. – Cross Sound Cable Project, New Haven, Connecticut to Brookhaven (Shoreham), NY
- Confidential Client, Submarine Replacement Cable Project, Long Island Sound, CT and NY.
Ms. Ernst continued to work on the New York Regional Interconnection Project after starting Land + Coastal Services, LLC and provided expert witness testimony as part of the public hearing proceedings.